Saturday, November 23, 2013

And the countdowns begin....

I spent the entire day in class....what fun for a Saturday. Ugh...but, then I realized it was the last time I would have class on a Saturday...ever. That made it much more bearable. So, I began my countdowns, and realized how excited I am for the future.  And, without further adieu, days until:

  • Berkeley half - 12 hours and counting....
  • Thanksgiving - five
  • Black Friday - six
  • North Face Marathon - 14
  • Last day of class - 16
  • Graduation - 19
  • Christmas - 32
  • Everest - 154
So much going on....I figured out that the next day I will be able to sleep in will be some weekend in mid-December. Or possibly thanksgiving. If the old navy world doesn't blow up. Fingers crossed. And possibly a couple of toes. 

I also realized that I completely forgot about my 14 year work anniversary. Not a huge deal, or a milestone year or anything...but, probably the first time I've just forgotten about it. Just a testiment to how crazy it's been....

And I just had a passing thought about what day it was....was it a weekend. Sadly for a second, I really couldn't remember. Oh the joys of holiday crazy at work and weekend class and a race.

I'm eating a cookie that tastes like the holidays...it's amazing. And Brian made up the rescipie himself. Amazing....I don't want to know what would happen if I tried to create a rescipie. Haha....

Other than that, not too much going on. Rode my city bike for the first time in forever.  Great ride to class and the ride home wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it might be. And fun to back on a bike. Now enjoying a relaxing night at home - no work, no school, just relaxing. And thinking about that race tomorrow. Perhaps it's time for a glass of wine.....mmmmm....wine.

Until next time....over and out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment